Thanks for your support!
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for your support of BOTH Races this year. Together, with thousands of your closest friends, you helped to raise nearly $1.1 million, 75% of which will stay right here in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan to support vital breast health programs. The remaining 25% will fund scientific research so that we may one day come together and celebrate finding a cure for this disease. You are making a difference in the lives of the thousands of men and women who will be affected by breast cancer and should be proud of that.
Please feel free to share your Race day photos with us on our Facebook page.
Don't stop the fundraising! The more money raised means more mammograms and important breast education programs we can fund. All race pledges will be accepted until October 31st. Will you make it on to our top 25 Honor Roll this year? If you haven't already, please consider making a donation today.
As always, we could not do what we do without the generous support of our community partners. Please support those who support us!
Thanks for joining us in the fight against breast cancer! Save the date for 2014!
The 2nd Annual Komen Findlay Race for the Cure will be held on Saturday, September 27, 2014.
The 21st Annual Komen Toledo Race for the Cure will be held on Sunday, September 28, 2014.